You can access a wide range of resources for teaching, learning, and research on #GoOpen Michigan. Search across multiple subjects, education levels, and by education standards for course materials, modules, textbooks, videos, tests, and software.
Searching from the homepage
You can search using one or more of the search fields on the Homepage. Once you’ve made your selections, and/or entered a search phrase, hit the green Search button or press the Enter/Return key on your keyboard.
- What are you looking for? Enter one or more keywords or search phrases in the search field. You can also search by subject, by educational level, and by a standard.
- Subject Click the down arrow in the Subject field to see the list of subjects. Choose any one of the subjects listed.
- Education Level Click the down arrow in the Education Level field to see the list of levels. Choose any one of the levels listed.
- Standard Click the down arrow in the Standard field to see the list of standards. Choose any one of the standards listed.
- Select Search to launch your search.