Once you have created an account on #GoOpen Michigan, you can edit your profile as well as view your activity and timeline.
Edit your profile
- Login to #GoOpen Michigan
- Click your name on the in the primary navigation menu in the header and select Profile Information from the drop-down menu.
- Update your profile information. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Select a role for yourself from the drop down menu by click on a role. Choose more than one by selecting another role from the drop down menu again.
- Selected an educational level from the drop down menu.
- Choose more than one by selecting another level from the drop down menu again.
- Select the Subjects you are interested in.
- Enter a description about yourself in the About me field.
- Upload a photo of yourself by clicking on the Change Profile Image link.
- Add your social media links from Facebook, Twitter, and Skype.
- Click the Save button
View your user statistics
As you contribute to #GoOpen Michigan, your activities will be documented in your profile. Depending on your account settings, you can allow others to view your activities.
- Click the Member Statistics button to view your User Activity and User Timeline.
- Click the circle icon to view your activity in a pie chart format or, Click the stacked line icon to view your activity in a bar chart format.
- View your current and upcoming badges and the option to add your badges to your Mozilla Backpack.
- View the User Timeline of activities to see all of your contributions to #GoOpen Michigan.
See also: Manage your account settings